Friday, July 10, 2015

Cera La Bella; July 2015 Order

Vendor; Cera La Bella
Order placed; Candle & Ladies Treasure Chest

Facebook; Cera La Bella (The Beautiful Wax Company)
Owner; Lisa Wrinkle and Brittini McCann

YouTube Reveals;


What I Received;
1.     Jewelry Candle in Flutterby Scent
2.     Ladies Treasure Box
a.     5 Satsuma Starfish
b.     6 Frozen Margarita shells
c.     Blue Hawaiian Shells
d.     Sweet Lemon Sugar Sand Dollars
e.     Huge Clam in Coconut Coast (over 13 ounces)
f.      Brittle Bag in Vanilla Bean Noel


Thoughts;
I can’t say enough about Cera La Bella. This company is wonderful. Their scents are amazing, their customer service is wonderful and they are just all around a great company to work with!

This clam shell is HUGE!!! I will have to cut it apart to melt it, and that’s going to be hard. I have ordered the boxes for my kids, but this is my first women’s box and I would order it again!!

Extra Love received; Banana starfish, Anjoy Pear Blossom tart, Passion Fruit Guava Rainbow tart and Rainbow Shebert tart






No comments:

Post a Comment