Monday, July 6, 2015

Subscription Box; Blind Surprise July 2015

Subscription Box


YouTube Un-Boxing; http://youtu.be/B9XOfAbEf1U

What Box; Blind Surprise July 2015

What is Blind Surprise; Blind Surprise is a subscription box that sends you a few items each month from different shops on Etsy.

Cost; Try it once $25, Month to Month $23.50, 3 months, on time payment of $73 and 6 months, one time payment of $145

What I paid; I paid $25 for the “Try it once” option

How to subscribe; www.blindsurprise.com

What did I get?
1. Heart Shaped Wine Stopper from Crosby & Taylor.

This one isn’t on their web site, but all others sell for $9.99.

They have a very nice website at www.crosbyandtaylor.com

2. 4 coasters from Typothecary Letterpress.

Their web sit is www.typothecaryletterpress.com, however when you click onto shop, it will bring you to their Etsy shop. The coasters I received sell for $10.

3. A pack of napkins from Incredibly Charming Paper & Gifts.

The web site is www.incrediblycharming.com. Packs of napkins sell for $4.99

Thoughts;
I don’t think I would purchase again. The web site states 5-10 items from different Etsy shops, as you can see I only received 3 items. The cost of all the items was $29.99 and I paid $25 for the box. They also did not take any of my suggestions regarding what I filled out and although I will use the coasters, I do not drink wine, so the napkins will go to my husbands bar and the wine stopper will be re-gifted.


No comments:

Post a Comment