Monday, July 20, 2015

Lagniappe Candle Company; July 2015 Order

Vendor; Lagniappe Candle Company
Order placed; July 2015

 Facebook; Lagniappe Candle
Owner; Taylor Brice

YouTube Reveals;


What I ordered;
Gatsby Candle


Thoughts;
Honestly, after my experience with the Girls Treasure Box, I didn’t think I would order from this company again. Laurie reached out and offered me a discount, which I took as I wanted to try the Gatsby candle.

I ordered the candle in the scent “Blonde Moment”, not knowing that Gatsby was the actual scent. It was explained that the web site doesn’t let them remove the scent option from this one.

The candle smells super good and is really heavy. I received extra “love” of full sized tarts in “When the sun goes down” and “Lavender”.



No comments:

Post a Comment