Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Subscription Box; Horror Block June 2015

Subscription Box


YouTube Un-Boxing; http://youtu.be/j0e_8GCHZK8

What Box; Horror Block June 2015

What is Horror Block; A monthly box with “horror” related items

Cost; $19.99 per month

What I paid; I paid $29.49 for a 3 month subscription

How to subscribe; www.nerdblock.com

Choose between;
Comic Block, Nerd Block Jr Boys, Arcade Block, Nerd Block, Nerd Block Jr Girls or Horror Block

What did I get?
  1. Survive the Night T-shirt
    1. From Shirt-Punch and The Purge
  2. Reaction Ghost Face
    1. ReAction’s Horror series
  3. Aliens Ice Cube Tray
  4. Rue Morgue Magazine
  5. Cthulhu Plush


Thoughts;
This is my first block. My kids have had them in the past and they are really pretty neat. I think the value for what you get is amazing and I wish I could continue to get these each month but sadly it isn’t in my budget








No comments:

Post a Comment