Monday, July 20, 2015

Makana Candles; July 2015

Vendor; Makana Candles
Order placed; July 2015

 Facebook; Makana Candles Ohana Page
Owner; Miki Boteler

YouTube Reveals;


What I Received;
Hawaiian Gift Basket
1.     Tote Bag
2.     Sarong
3.     2 Packs of Hawaiian Mix
a.      Orange
b.     Guava
4.     2 Bars of Chocolate and Macedonia nuts
5.     Bath Bomb
6.     Bag of  Macedonia nuts
7.     Key Chain
8.     Flower
9.     Jewelry Tart in “Black Raspberry Vanilla”


Thoughts;
At the time when I ordered, she didn’t have an Etsy shop, she only had her facebook Business Page. I am totally Ok with this, I didn’t know what to order, hers is the type of candle company where you want everything! I prefer candles to tarts, however I really wanted to gift basket!!

I would definitely order from this company again, she apologized for “being behind” but honestly I had no idea she was until she told me, and I got my box the next day.



No comments:

Post a Comment