Tuesday, May 2, 2017

April 2017 Empties



I have started putting wax in all my warmers! I generally change out all the upstairs one every other day and the downstairs one daily. It’s still a little hard for me to keep track of what’s melting BUT this is a challenge for me so I’m all over it.

Here's what we've got!
A small scentsy warmer in the shape of a space ship in my son's room.
A purple glade warmer in my son's room.
A green glade warmer in my living room.
A tea light warmer in my office
A purple glade warmer in my family room
A beige glade warmer in my bedroom.

Candles;
I generally only burn candles in my living room and office, but I seem to go through them!

Office;



Living Room;

Vendor; Fire it Up Candles
Scent; Amaretto Sour
This scent is amazing, it is so good and strong. I can’t even describe you the type of scent, but I would purchase this in the future

Vendor; Kushner Kreations
Scent; Red Lipstick
This was a candle that had once had jewelry in it. I was introduced to the scent Red Lipstick via Kushner Kreations and it remains at the top of my list for favorite scents.

Scent; Blueberry Crunch Cake
This was a candle I purchased for my son as he loves blueberries. This blueberry scent is amazing and very strong!

Vendor; Chloe N’ Me
Scent; Snozzberries taste like Snozzberries
I had won this in an auction awhile back. This candle like the other, burns so clean and has a great throw.

Vendor; Sweet Sensations Wax Melts & More
Scent; Pink Sugar/VBN
I had purchased this candle in December. It was amazing, at first, then it seemed to loose scent and the wick went funky. I was able to burn it down more than half way.




Melting;

Vendor; Whispering Meadows

Scent; Green Irish Tweed. So this is a never a scent that I think I would want to order, but when I melt it, I always think I should order it more!

Vendor; Nancy’s Wax Creations

Scent; Lori Grimes
This was an interesting one. I am unsure of the scent description and truly an unsure of what opinion I have on it. It was not something I would seek out to purchase more of.

Vendor; Scarlet Raine

Scent; Carrot Cake & Cream Cheese Frosting
Ok, so this was another scent that I wouldn’t have purchased but ended up loving!

Scent; Rainy Day at Sea
I always tend to skip over this one just because of the name, however this scent is amazing!

Scent; Southern Pecan Pie Eggnog
I received this with her very first chunk sample. It was an ok scent, honestly it’s not one that I would have chosen and not one that I would purchase again

Scent; Pumpkin Crunch Noel
This is not one I liked on cold, however when it was melting, it was amazing!

Scent; Sweet Pumpkin Pie Crème Burlee
This one wasn’t my favorite, it’s the sweet pumpkin. It performed great

Scent; Sweet Pumpkin Latte Italian Biscotti
So this was another that I didn’t think that I would like, I think it’s the fact it was sweet pumpkin vs. just pumpkin, but it was pretty good!

Scent; Sweet Cider & Pomegranate
Now this one I really liked, I am starting to like Pomegranate scents more and more!

Scent; Christmas in July
This was so strong I had to turn it off, I should have maybe cut this little lip tart in half. It was very good but overwhelming!

Scent; Fairy Frairy
Ok, so I found the scent description on the web site for this, it doesn’t say there is Pink Sugar in it, but that’s all I could smell, it was amazing

Scent; Banana Nut Bread Twinkies
So, this was decent, when I choose bakery for these chunks I honestly expected more cake like scents, this was strong and preformed well

Scent; 7-Up Pound Cake
This is an interesting blend, it’s like fizzy lemon. I’m still on the fence about the scent but it performed very well

Vendor; Creative Enchantment

Scent; Berries and Cream
Oh yummy yummy is about all have to say about this one! This was a hedgehog that I cut into several pieces to last a while, this scent is amazing!

Scent; Blackberry Sage
This scent gets me everytime, it’s so strong on cold that I always think that I don’t/won’t like it, but then I melt it and I love it!

Scent; Pomegranate Night
This was a scent I was scared of, mostly because I don’t like pomegranate, but whatever this is mixed with it’s really good.

Scent; Pear Berry
So, fruity isn’t necessarily my jam, but my son melted it in his room and the berry was the main scent, so to me it ended up being pretty good

Vendor; Skye’s Soy Candles

Scent; Lemon Pound Cake
This was an ok scent to me, I’m not a huge lemon fan,  but this one was ok.

Vendor; Chloe N Me

Scent; Fruit Punch Slushie
This was from her slushie sample. Ugg, this was so good and I’m not normally a fruit scent person, but all of the slushie scents were just amazing

Vendor; Sweet Sensations Wax Melts & More

Scent; Blueberry Muffin/VBN
OMG Amazing. This little tart threw like a champ for what seemed like forever!

Scent; Orange Julius Caesar
This is another one of her amazing scents. This is a house blend and it’s so rich and creamy

Scent; Miami Vice
Now I’m not sure 100% of what this scent actually is, but it was super good!

Scent; Cabernet Sauvioungn Wine
So, I was afraid of this scent at first, but it was amazing! It was a great grape scent!

Scent; Pear
This was melted in my son’s room. I was totally on the fence about it, but it was actual a pretty smooth fruity pear scent.

Scent; It’s all good
I know that there is bear claw or something with a cinnamon type scent in it. I’m not sure if I like it or not.

Vendor; New Moon Candles

Scent; A Walk in the Woods
This was a bag of chunks that took me forever to go through. It was such a nice woody/perfumy smell.

Vendor; Warm Ups

Scent; Sunlit Garden
Now with a sent called Sunlit Garden I expected this to be a floral, but it was more of a gain laundry type of scent. This was given to me as a giveaway win. These are interesting and even my husband asked when it was going to melt. This packet had two in it, they threw very well each time for a few hours, then was gone.

Vendor; Fire it up
Scent; Cotton Candy
I melted this in two different warmers. It was so true to cotton candy

Vendor; Flaming Star Scents
Scent; Pink Sugar/Blonde Moment/VBN
This was a chunky small loaf, I cut it up and melted it over time. It was such an amazing mix of scents.

Vendor; Kushner Kreations
Scent; Watermelon Mojito.
Ok, so this was such a good juicy scent! I loved it!

Scent; Italian Cookies
This was a scoopable that I had for a bit. Unfortunately it went a little sour (totally my fault and not the vendor) but before it did, it was amazing. I normally don’t like lemony type scents, but this one was good

Scent; Ultimate Cinnamon Bun
I melted this in my kitchen and it worked there, it’s not a scent that I would personally melt in my living room, but it preformed very well.

Vendor; Wicked Wax of the East
Scent; Mystery
This was clearly a mystery scent, and IDK what it was, but it was good! It was a light bakery type scent.

Vendor; Wicky Wicky Wax
Scent; Island Girl
This was received in a de-stash. My daughter loved the scent on cold so it was melted in several different times in her room. I honestly didn’t like it, there was either something mixed with the Island Girl or the tart was just too old because it didn’t smell very good, the throw was very light.


I will update this to add where you can order from these vendors!


Skyes Soy Candles;
Facebook; Unknown

Kushner Kreations
Owner; April Kushner

Sweet Sensations Wax Melts & More
Web; None
Owner; Katie Gingrich


Scarlet Raine
Facebook; Scarlet Raine
Owner; Tiffany Thibodeau


Wicked Wax of the East
Owner; Randi Cox

Whispering Meadows
Owner; Erin Sahlberg


Creative Enchantment
Owner; Anna Williams


Nancy’s Wax Creations and Primitives
Facebook; Nancys wax creations and primitives
Owner; Nancy

Vendor; Chloe and Me
Owner; Staci Culp

Vendor; New Moon Candles
Owner; Nicole Roberts

Vendor; Wicky Wicky Wax
Facebook; Unsure

Owner; Cricket Kincaid

No comments:

Post a Comment