Friday, May 5, 2017

Wax; Gifts; May 2017

New to me vendors; Sent as a gift to me or sent by me as a gift to someone else

Vendor; From The Farm Candle Company
Website; www.etsy.com/shop/fromthefarmcandleco
Facebook; From The Farm Candles
Owner; Unsure

What I ordered;
Lemon Squares 16 ounce soy candle


Thoughts;
This shipped and arrived pretty quickly. It doesn’t smell very strong so I am unsure if it was just poured or if it was already ready. The scent is pretty light which leads me to believe that it was just poured, although there is no pour date. I am sending this out as a gift so I will let the receiver let me know how it performs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Vendor; Front Porch Candle Company
Facebook; Unsure
Owner; Unsure

What I received;
Butterfly tart in Vanilla Butter Fudge
4 Butterfly tarts in Pineapple Pistachio Fluff

Thoughts;
This was received by me as a gift from someone. I have never tried this vendor before. They use paraffin wax and they smell amazing!

Upon checking the web site they seem to have a ton of available products. 





No comments:

Post a Comment