Monday, May 22, 2017

Bath & Body; Cosmic Cleanse; March Pre-Ord

Vendor; Cosmic Cleanse Unicorns
Order; March Order

Owner; Heidi Fitzsimmons

YouTube Reveal;


What I ordered;

2 full size body budders in; snowcone for a unicorn and kirin

small unscented body budder

2 small Whipped Soap Scrubs in Suicide Squad Goals

 Thoughts;
It took some time to receive my order from the order date, however she did a wonderful job at keeping everyone updated from how many orders she received to when supplies were expected all the way down to shipping. Personally I think that her TAT was pretty good. She is also in school and obviously works very hard at this. People were showing pictures of their orders in her facebook group and when you see some of the hauls you can imagine why the TAT was so long.

I suffer from chronic pain and fibromyalgia and using this lotion is amazing for me. I also have arthritis in my spine and it helps so much with the pain.

I normally don’t “drink the coolaid” and go for the holistic approach, however after receiving some of this in a mystery box and using it, without knowing if it was infused with CBD Oil I felt much better. This is something that I would highly encourage people to check out.

Scent Descriptions;
Snowcone for a unicorn; Blueberry Slushy, Cherry Slushy & Fizzy Pops
Kirin; Blackberry Birthday Cake

Suicide Squad Goals;  Serendipity, Strawberry, Raspberry, Guava, & Blonde Moment

No comments:

Post a Comment