Monday, May 8, 2017

Wax; Chloe and Me; Neverland Box

Vendor; Chloe and Me
Order; Neverland Box

Owner; Staci Culp

YouTube Reveal;


What I ordered;
Clam shell in Butterscotch Marshmallow Vanilla

Neverland Box;
Bear Tart in Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Brittle w/ Stars in Salted Caramel Cookie Dough
Star tarts in Butter Mallow Cookie Dough
Heart tarts in Chocolate Cherry Cookie Dough
Crocodile tart in Apple Banana Cookie Dough
Hook tart in Maple Sticky Bun Cookie Dough


Thoughts;
I am a sucker for themed boxes, wax or samples. These are just so unique and fun and very well put together. I’ve gotten some of her others in the past but this is my second one in a row. I ordered Wonderland, this is Neverland and the next one is Candyland (which I ordered)
The scents, wax shapes and packaging are all amazing with these. You can tell that Staci puts a lot of thought into all of this.

I highly recommend trying Chloe and Me, even order a box, they are only $14 with shipping!




No comments:

Post a Comment