Friday, May 5, 2017

Wax; Frankie's Scents; April 2017 Order

Vendor; Frankie’s Scents
Order; April Order

Website; None
Owner; Holly Perry

YouTube Reveal;


What I ordered;
A paw print bar in Vanilla Bean Noel, Toasted Marshmallow and Vanilla Ice Cream

A paw print sample
1.     Hawaiian Butter
2.     Green Apple
3.     Pralines and Cream
4.     Blueberry Muffin
5.     Cranberry Marmalade
6.     Monkey Bread
7.     Juicy Fruit Gum

So the sample says it comes with 8 paw prints, there are only 7 paw prints but several other bags of wax here.

Puppy Tarts in Coconut Lime & Pink Lemonade
Chunk Bag Samples in Captain Crunch Berries and Coffee/Vanilla Bean Noel
Tarts in the scents; Orange Soda Pop and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough


 Thoughts;
This is my 2nd order from Frankie’s Scents, I loved the first one and I’m not sure why it took me so long to order again!
I love her customer service and her product, her wax performs very well. Her prices are great and this paw print bar is HUGE!!! I love it and it’s going to take me forever to melt!




No comments:

Post a Comment