Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Wax; MK's Body Sweets; May Order

Vendor; MK’s Body Sweets and Scented Treats
Order; May Order

Owner; Mary Karol

YouTube Reveal;
Due to technical issues, no video was recorded


What I ordered;
1.     Bath Truffle in Strawberry Melon
2.     Bath Truffle in Pink Lemonade
3.     Bath Truffle in Coconut Lime
4.     Bath Truffle in Rainbow Rings

Wax Sample
1.     Artemis
2.     Spring Time Tea
3.     Dusky Love
4.     Vanilla Pear
5.     Breakfast at Tiffany’s
6.     Hra
7.     Poseidon

Extra “Love” received; Hot Pink Lime scrub sample & Chocolate Orchid HP Soap


Thoughts;
I have order from MK’s before. Always for bath and body. She started doing wax more recently, this was my first chance to try it, I ordered a sample as I always love getting those, you never know what types of scents you will get.
Everything smells amazing on cold! Her bath & body products are wonderful and I’m sure her wax will be also!

I can’t stop smelling this extra chocolate orchid soap she gave me! Love it








No comments:

Post a Comment