Thursday, May 21, 2015

Cera La Bella; First order/Winnings

Vendor; Cera La Bella
Order placed; April 2015

Facebook; Cera La Bella (The Beautiful Wax Company)
Owner; Lisa Wrinkle and Brittini McCann

YouTube Reveals


What I ordered; This first order was amazing. It was two orders plus winnings plus an extra surprise from Cera La Bela
1.     Chocolate Covered Cherry & Buttercream Bundt Cake melt-Winning
2.     3x Children’s Treasure Boxes; 2 Girls and 1 boys
3.     Clamshells in; Black Raspberry Vanilla & Never Waste Mystery
4.     Juliup Nail Polish, Star Fruit & Mango tart, Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake tart, Pistachio Pudding Cake-Winnings
5.     Flutterby Tarts named after my children; Tynne, Drew Ann and Dylan

Thoughts;
This company was very new when I received all 3 of these boxes. At the time they were a RTS only company. They have now decided to accept custom orders.

I had placed the order for the jewelry tart and the claims, then I won on their facebook page, then they decided to surprise me with naming the flutterby tarts after my 3 children. I cried, no one has ever done anything like this for me and I was so honored by this. This comes from my 12 year old daughter doing videos with me, she can get a little crazy (and show off-ish) She says that Butterfly’s should be called Flutterby’s since butter doesn’t fly and when they do fly by you they “flutterby”. She explained this once in a video!

I received extra “love” with this order of Pink Sugar Lips, Children’s room & Lovely Lace, Play Date, Black Raspberry Vanilla and Peacy Clean. I also received hand written Thank You notes in each box.

Cera La Bella has very unique scents along with everyday scents. You can see their full list with descriptions in the files section of their facebook page





No comments:

Post a Comment