Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Sweet Smells N' Trinkets 2014

Vendor; Sweet Smells and Trinkets (SSNT)
Order placed; 8/6/2014

Facebook; Sweet Smells N’ Trinkets
Owner; Christy Reece

YouTube Reveals


What ordered; 2 Jewelry Candles
  1. Vanilla Cupcake
  2. Jamaica Me Crazy


Thoughts;
Vanilla Cupcake; This candle smelled really good. It was a really good mix of vanilla and buttercream. I didn’t log what the prize was but it is in the video reveal

Jamaica Me Crazy; I am usually pretty fond of this scent. I also love the coffee! This version was a little minter than I would have liked. I logged that I received a necklace


I am not sure if I would order from this company again. I logged that I placed my order on 8/6 and received it on 9/22. I understand that when making candles per order you can get behind, it is also my understanding that the owner does suffer from some health conditions. When I ordered the web site stated 10-14 days. I ended up joining the facebook group and asking. I was given a lot of grief for asking as I had no idea the owner was suffering from health issues. I felt very attacked and for that reason and that reason alone I don’t know about placing another order.


I did received extra love with this order, a tart in the scent “Golden Rose”. This was a very nice rose scented tart. It was very strong

No comments:

Post a Comment