Thursday, May 21, 2015

Mystery Melts; April 2015

Vendor; Mystery Melts Candle Company
Order placed; April 2015

Facebook; Mystery Melts
Owner; Amanda Nalley

YouTube Reveals
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRivU3VWW0k
https://youtu.be/ed2kCzFqvqg


What I ordered;
1.     Jewelry Candle in the scent “Dauntless Cake”
2.     Jewelry Tart in the scent “Peeta’s Bakery Bliss”


Thoughts;
I found this company from YouTube reviews. At the time of the reviews/reveals I couldn’t remember who’s channel it was. I have since figured it out! Thank You Samantha Passehl for introducing me to this company via your YouTube channel!

All candles and tart seem to be ready to ship as it gives you scent options when choosing what item you want. I also checked out the web site before ordering and there are special prizes you can win, but really no description on how you can win, imagine my surprise when I pulled a paper out of my candle and won one of those prizes! I chose the Mystery Package, option #3 because just like Scooby-Doo, I love a good mystery! LOL

The tart had a really light throw, but it was a wonderful bakery smell. The candle barley had a throw in my office, however upstairs in my house, it smells amazing! I’m not sure why this happens in my office with candles, I wish I knew as I’ve said for a few vendors that the candles had no scent, and I was way wrong when the candle was burned in a different area!

I will update this with the winning video when I receive my prize. I have contacted the owner and she has advised me it will ship after her vacation!

Extra “Love” received; Full side Cupcake in Lemon Cake, Fruit Loops Lotion (which was promptly stolen by my daughter) and a Bag of candy. A hand written Thank You note was also included

Prize Options;

Prize #1 
Genuine Diamond accent forever love bracelet in Sterling Silver.  Suggested retail value is $289.

Prize #2
Genuine Blue Diamond accent heart ring, set in Sterling Silver. (Size 7) Suggested retail value is $150.

Prize #3
Prize number 3 is a mystery box. This box includes this authentic Coach wristlet, and other unknown prizes. This prize pack can include anything from designer purses, designer sunglasses, perfumes, makeup, books, movies, scarfs, household items, electronics, and much more. This prize is guaranteed to be valued over $150

Scent Descriptions; The full scent list is amazing!

*Dauntless Cake: Buttercream icing surrounds this delectable cake confection. A luscious vanilla cake, sweetened with a touch a maple sugar and caramel.

*Peeta's Bakery Bliss: Sticky and gooey cinnamon buns, fresh from the oven.  Topped with a sweet cream cheese frosting. 

Prize Opening; Prize #3 Mystery Box
1. Face Spa
2. Clay Mask
3. DVD: Charlie St. Cloud
4. Book; "The Fault in our Stars"
5. Coach Wristlet
6. Charms
7. 2 Piece Kitchen Set
8. Scarf
9. Candy; Sour Patch Kids, Sweet Tarts, Lemon Heads and Cadbury Candy Bar

No comments:

Post a Comment