Wednesday, May 20, 2015

MC Candlelight

Vendor; MC Candlelight
Order placed; 2015

Facebook; MC Candlelight Wax Divas
Owner; Terri Whisler along with her children Madison & Connor

YouTube Reveals

What I ordered;
1.     Jewelry Tart Sampler
a.     Jewelry Tart in “Pained the Pretties Pink”
b.     Grubby Tarts in “Painted the Pretties Pink”
c.     3x “Taste the Rainbow” clamshells
d.     2x “Vanilla Bean Noel” Clamshells
2.     Vanilla Bean Noel Jewelry Candle
3.     Listed ??? Jewelry Candle
4.     Scoopable Sinus Relief

Thoughts;
This was my first order from MC Candlelight. I was so happy with this! I ended up adding the candle marked ??? and the sinus relief wax to the order via facebook IM. Terri was so helpful and willing to help. The scents on the ??? is; Cotton Candy, Cookies, Ice Cream, Coconut and Cherry. The blend is amazing!

It took a little bit to get my order and she sent me an Extra Thank You for your patience letter along with the handwritten Thank You for your order card written by Madison. This is such a cute touch!

Extra “love” received; a chunk in Fruit Loops, Vanilla Bean Noel & Blonde Moment and a small tart in Berry Kisses





No comments:

Post a Comment