Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Lagniappe Candle Company

Vendor; Lagniappe Candle Company
Order placed; November 2014

 Facebook; Lagniappe Candle
Owner; Taylor Brice

YouTube Reveals

What I ordered;
1.     Fresh Cut Roses Surprise Candle
2.     Girls Treasure Chest with Brownie Tarts


Thoughts;
Fresh Cut Roses Candle; I wanted to order something for myself to try them out. The reason for placing my order was based on the Children’s Treasure Chest. The candles are pretty pricy and there are many options. I received a candle that could have had different things in it. I received a $10 bill from my candle. This had no throw in my office, but when I continued burning it upstairs, it made my entire house smell like roses. It was very nice.

The girls treasure chest, I was a little disappointed. I had previously seen a video where the little boy pulls out prize after prize from his box. This was such a cute idea, melt the tart to get the key to open the box! The brownie smell is crazy true, it smells just like you are baking brownies. It was fun to do, however I did let them know via facebook pm that this was for a 12 year old girl. When she opened the chest, all that was pulled out from a frozen necklace. Granted it was a nice necklace, but she ended up giving it to her sister since this was not something she was interested in. I have since seen another video where another little boy pulled out prize after prize from his treasure box.

I would probably not order from this company again. The customer service was ok, but when I asked about my order in the facebook group, I was “jumped” on and people basically were putting me down for asking a question. I have since left the group


Fun Fact; Lagniappe pronounced lan-yap means “Something given as a bonus or extra gift”

No comments:

Post a Comment