Monday, May 18, 2015

Lucky Girl 2014

Vendor; Lucky Girl
Order placed; 8/6/2014

Facebook; None that I’m aware of
Owner; Large Company

YouTube Reveals

I did not records my reveal of the Hazelnut Coffee candle

What ordered; 2 Jewelry Candles
  1. Hazelnut Coffee
  2. Simply Vanilla


Thoughts;
Hazelnut Coffee; The cold smell was strong and a very true smelling coffee candle. The warm smell was very light. I logged that you could only smell it when you were next to it. I received a ring from this candle

Simply Vanilla; The cold smell on this was a medium vanilla, the warm smell was nothing. This candle tunneled so bad I ended up putting it on a hot plate so I could get the prize, I ended up just dumping the rest of the wax as this candle again had no scent. I logged that I got a ring from it.


I did not receive any extra or a Thank you note, I did log that the shipping was very quick. I would not order from this company again just because both candles had a very light scent

No comments:

Post a Comment