Thursday, May 21, 2015

Serious Essentials

Vendor; Serious Essentials
Order placed; Facebook Winnings 2015

Website; None Currently
Facebook; Serious Essentials
Owner; Krystal Leigh Serio

YouTube Reveals

What I received;
Love Spell Rose Jewelry Tart

Thoughts;
I wanted to try this company but hadn’t had the opportunity to. She had a facebook contest and I won this jewelry tart. Being honest Love Spell isn’t my favorite scent, but this one was really light, which I liked. Once I melt the tart I will post the video here for the reveal.

I received extra “love” in this order of a small Patchouli scallop. I very much like the smell of Patchouli

I melted my jewelry tart today; 6/4/15. I am not a huge love spell fan, but this scent was really nice. I got a beautiful ring out of it.




No comments:

Post a Comment