Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Kushner Kreations; February 2014

Vendor; Kushner Kreations (KK)
Order placed; February 2015

Facebook; Official Kushner Kreations Fan Page
Owner; April Kushner

YouTube Reveals
What I ordered; Oatmeal Milk & Honey Jewelry Candle
Thoughts;
KK has the “fastest shipping times in the west” Literally, you place your order and receive a tracking number shortly after. You have to watch the web site for re-stocks since that’s when you can get candles and tarts. I say that she had the Oatmeal Milk & Honey candle available, it was a little out of my comfort zone, but I decided to order it anyway because I wanted to try KK. I was very surprised at how much I like this scent both cold and warm. I can’t place what it reminded me of, but it’s such a “smooth” relaxing scent.

I received extra "love" in this order of a scent shot of Bora Bora and cut duck tarts in the scent Cherry Blossom

Although I have not yet placed another order, I would love to in the future

1 comment: