Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Ring of Fire 2014 First Order


Vendor; Ring of Fire Candles
Order placed; 2014

Facebook; Ring of Fire Candles Group Page
Owner; Judi Cox

YouTube Reveals

What ordered; 2 Jewelry Candles
1.Vanilla Cream
2. Bubble Gum

Thoughts;
Vanilla Cream;
This was the best Vanilla Candle that I had received. This was such a nice smooth scent. It was very strong. I logged that I received a ring, although at that time that was all that was offered.

Bubble Gum;
I had bought this candle for my daughter and it was so strong and very true. It made my entire house smell like bazooka bubble gum. Drew Ann got a beautiful ring out of this candle

I love Ring of Fire. I have ordered several times from them and will continue to. In this order I received a hand written Thank You note along with 4 extra “love” scent shots.

This was my first order from this company and when I opened my mail box I could smell it through the box. This was the first order that I had received like that and each order since has been like this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment