Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Wicky Wicky Wax 2014

Vendor; Wicky Wicky Wax (WWW)
Order placed; November 2014

Facebook; Unsure
Owner; Cricket Kincaid

YouTube Reveals


What I ordered;
1.     Buttered Rum Non Jewelry Candle-Gifted
2.     Very Vanilla Jewelry Candle
3.     Mochaccino Jewelry Tart

Thoughts;
My first impressions of WWW were not good. When I placed my order I was advised that it would be in before Christmas. I got it just in time, so that was a little frustrating.

The Buttered Rum candle I purchased as a gift for my father, who loved it. I was a little turned off by the small size of this candle. It seemed so small for the price.

The Jewelry Tart scent was wonderful and strong, it smelled like a coffee house. I received a ring

The Very Vanilla candle at first I thought it didn’t have a throw, I have since updated my YouTube review as once I brought the candle upstairs it made my entire Kitchen smell like vanilla.


I have purchased from this company after this order

No comments:

Post a Comment