Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Willow Wick Candles

Vendor; Willow Wick Candles
Order placed; February 2-15

Website; None right now
Facebook; Willow Wick Candles
Owner; Marcia Kelly-Rose

YouTube Reveals

What I ordered; Caramel Macchiato Jewelry Candle

Thoughts;
I found this company from watching YouTube reveals. I ordered Caramel Macchiato. These candles are huge! She makes her jars unique by putting these super cute stickers on them. Burning this candle made both my office and my upstairs smell like a coffee house, it was amazing.

I had an issue with the candle tunneling. After I pulled the packet out of the candle, the tunneling took care of It self. I did bring this to the attention of Marcia, just to let her know. As her candles burn forever, her concern was if she double wicked it, they would burn quick. I have since seen her bring this up on group page. This is a great vendor that can take something like this and try to change it and make it better.

I received extra “love” with this order of Love Spell, Chai Tea, Denim & Glitter. I have melts all these scents and they were all amazing! I also received a hand written Thank You note

No comments:

Post a Comment