Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Hard Candy Candles 2014


Vendor; Hard Candy Candle (HCC)
Order placed; 7/29/2014

Facebook; Unknown
Owner; Large Business

YouTube Reveals

What ordered; 3 Jewelry Candles
  1. Aromatherapy Mood
  2. Black Raspberry Vanilla
  3. Buttered Popcorn

Thoughts;
Aromatherapy Mood;
The cold smell on this candle was very chemical and the warm smell I noted as “not bad”. I noted that a ring was received

Black Raspberry Vanilla;
The warm and cold smell of this candle was very strong. It was a great smelling candle. I noted that a ring was received

Buttered Popcorn;
This was very true both cold and warm. It smelled like popcorn was being made. This was purchased for my daughter and a ring was received


I would not order from this company again. The customer service was awful to non-existant. They did acknowledge on their web site that they were behind, the also had a form to fill out and they would send “extras”. I filled out this form and this did not happen. They didn’t answer emails sent and when I finally took to my hardly used twitter account, they finally told me what to do. I had to contact them via their facebook business page. I did contact them via Private Message on facebook, I still didn’t get my order for 4 months and there was nothing extra in my package

No comments:

Post a Comment