Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Creative Enchantment

Vendor; Creative Enchantment
Order from; 2015

Facebook; Creative Enchantment Candles and More Fan Page
Owner; Anna Williams

YouTube Reveals

What I ordered;
1.     Princess Candle in “Love Spell”
2.     Vintage Purple Jar Candle in “Seaside Escape”

Thoughts;
Creative Enchantment wax is like a work of art. From the jars to the scents, the wax and even the jewelry she puts inside.

It can be hard to get as you can only order from what she has available, and sometimes her stock goes very quickly. My favorite color is purple and when she announced the purple jars I knew this would be my time to try them. I think I was finally able to get one on the second re-stock. I also grabbed a Princess candle right away.

Both candles had scents that I had never tried before. I didn’t really like the Love Spell, now this is a personal choice and nothing against Creative Enchantment. I did however love the seaside escape. It was a new scent to me and it was wonderful.

To order you have to watch for re-stocks on her web site. If you are a member of her facebook group, she gives “teasers” where she will post pictures of the candles she is working on. You can also sign up for Unicorn Poo, this is a beautiful rainbow colored candle, it hasn’t been my turn yet for this.

I received extra “love” of a Rose tart in Peach Pink Sugar with this order.


No comments:

Post a Comment