Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Mother Earth Creations-December 2014

Vendor; Mother Earth Creations (MEC)
Order placed; December 2014

Facebook; Mother Earth Creations
Owner; Alexis Sindler Lauture

YouTube Reveals

What I ordered;
A Vanilla Wax Sampler; Cinnabun With Vanilla Icing, Vanilla Grapefruit Guava, Vanilla Wedding Cake, Pink Sugar Vanilla Bean, Peaches and Cream, Vanilla Rain Forest, Winter Porridge, Amber Vanilla Romance, Cozy Bear Rug, Peppermint Twist, Vanilla Lemon, Apple Pie Vanilla Shake, Vanilla Pumpkin, Vanilla Bean Noel, Strawberry Vanilla Bread, Wild berries Vanilla Cream, Hot Cocoa & Vanilla Marshmallows

Thoughts;
I had originally placed an order for her Christmas Sampler, however thanks to complications with the post office, no one got theirs. Alexis offered either refunds or store credit. I love MEC so of course I chose store credit. I asked Alexis if she could make a vanilla sampler. I gave her creative control, my only request was a clamshell of Vanilla Bean Noel.

This was above and beyond anything I expected. I also received a hand written note with this order


No comments:

Post a Comment