Thursday, May 21, 2015

Wicky Wicky Wax

Vendor; Wicky Wicky Wax (WWW)
Order placed; April 2015

Facebook; Unsure
Owner; Cricket Kincaid

YouTube Reveals


What I ordered;
1.     Purple Jar candle in the scent “Déjà vu”

Thoughts;
I love purple and WWW was offering a purple bell jar candle. I decided to order one. I was given a 15% off discount for my reviews on my other orders. What I received was NOT was I expected, in a good way.

Along with the candle, there was a hand blown purple glass flower as a mothers day gift, the ring was not in the candle and is beautiful!

There was also a bag candy, a handwritten thank you note and extra “love” of Spiced Cider, Breakfast at Tiffany’s, Braham’s Lullaby and Berry Pineapple Souffle grubby tarts.

Life is Good Wicky Wicky

**This candle is not burnable. After one hour the candle tunneled so bad it lost the wick. There was also no scent what-so-ever with this. I have not contacted the vendor as I do not want to "start drama" as I will be accused of doing.**



As you can see by the below picture, the wick is too small for the candle that it's in.

**Update** January 2016. The owner of Wicky Wicky Wax, Cricket, reached out to me when she saw this review. When I first published this I felt any relationship I had with this vendor was strained and truly didn't want to start anything. This was very wrong on my part and you should reach out to any vendor whenever there is an issue in a nice way. There isn't any way for a vendor to know there is an issue unless you let them know. Problems can't be fixed if they are ignored.  She advised me that she found out about this issue later and had assumed since I didn't contact her that my candle was fine.  Part of my issue is that I "hoard" candles that don't have jewelry in them, I am very anal and put then "in a specific order" to be burned later. I honestly felt that too much time has passed. WWW and Cricket have proved to me that although time had passed, the issue would have still been corrected.

No comments:

Post a Comment