Tuesday, May 19, 2015

FussAss McGee

Vendor; FussAss McGee
Order placed; September 2014

Website; www.artfire.com/ext/shop/home/FussAssMcGee
Facebook; Unsure; I did try to find a group, requested to join and they didn’t ever accept me
Owner; Listed as Kelli & Shelby

YouTube Reveals
None-I did not record this order

What ordered; 4 Clamshells
  1. Vanilla Bean Noel
  2. Just Breathe
  3. Linus has a sinus
  4. Little Vickens

Thoughts;
I found this vendor while looking for some sinus scented wax for my bedroom. I was referred to them by someone who had tried them out before.

I received the order very quickly and all the scents were perfect, they were also very “fun” as they had herbs on them. I also received extra “love” in this order of a scent called “Night Cap”.

I would most definitely order from them again. The shipping was quick and their prices are reasonable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment