Monday, May 18, 2015

Soy L Scents 2014


Vendor; Soy L Scents
Order placed; 8/22/2014

Facebook; None that I’m aware of
Owner; Large Company

YouTube Reveals
None, I did not records any of my reveals. The rings/jewelry is also in the lid vs. being in the candle

What ordered; 2 Jewelry Candles
  1. Rootbeer
  2. Vanilla Extract


Thoughts;
Rootbeer; I logged that this candle had both a strong cold and warm scent. It was very true and smelled like rootbeer. This candle was given to my daughter and it tunneled pretty bad

Vanilla Extract; The cold smell of this candle was very light but a true vanilla scent. I just recently burned this candle and it had no scent at all. This candle also tunneled pretty bad and I ended up not burning the whole thing


I did not receive any extra or a Thank you note, I had an issue with shipping as it took quite long to get my order. I noted that my email was answered within 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment