Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Mother Earth Creations September 2014 Order


Vendor; Mother Earth Creations (MEC)
Order placed; 9/10/2014

Website; www.etsy.com/shop/motherearthcreations
Facebook; Mother Earth Creations
Owner; Alexis Sindler Lauture

YouTube Reveals

I’m sure there’s more reveals from this order, but up until now I didn’t keep track of what was what order. You can always check out my YouTube Channel to view more of my reveals

What ordered;
1.Small Business Vendor Wax & More Sampler
2..2x Girls Children’s Surprise bundle
3. 1 boys Children’s Surprise Bundle
4. 2x Girls Children’s surprise wax tarts
5. 1 boys Children’s Surprise wax tart
6. One Jumbo Jewelry tart

Thoughts;
Small Business Vendor Wax & More Sampler box; This box was packed. I did log everything that I received; Love A lot Bear (Amber’s Sassy Creations), Bite Me (Hidden Holler), Pumpkin Nog (MEC), Christmas Cheer (HWWH), Grama’s Serendipty (Haley’s Heavenly Apocathary), Un-Birthday (Sweet Smells N’ Trinkets), Pumpkin Cheese (Gracie Jo’s), Wildberry Mousse Cornbread (Waxy Lady), Blueberry Muffin (Whispering Meadows), Caramel Apple Crunch (MEC), Buttercream Snickerdoodle Bath, Melonberry Citrus Soap (MEC), Toasted Marshmallow (Lena’s Wax), Zucchini Pumpkin (MEC), Body Powder (Crafty), Vanilla Honey Brown Sugar (MEC, Summer Sunrise (Ginger Bliss Bath) and Jammin Rock Candy Soap (Hidden Holler).

The kids surprise boxes were also packed full of stuff. This was a huge order.

The scents I noted for the tarts were, Marshmallow, Lilac, Chocolate Chip and Vanilla Bean Noel. They all smelled amazing

I didn’t know if any extra “Love” was received due to the order being so huge, but I did receive a hand written thank you note from her. I have continued to place orders as MEC does tons of specials both on her Etsy site and on her facebook group page. The customer service is wonderful, and you can tell that Alexis puts tons of love into her products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment