Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Ring of Fire; November Order

Vendor; Ring of Fire Candles
Order placed; 2014

Facebook; Ring of Fire Candles Group Page
Owner; Judi Cox

YouTube Reveals

What ordered; 3 Candles and 4 tarts
1.Pecan Praline’s non-jewelry tart
2. Fruit Loops non-jewelry tart
3. Cinnamon Rolls non-jewelry tart
4. Pumpkin Souffle non-jewelry tart
5. Birthday Cake Jewelry candle
6. Cappuccino Mocha Jewelry candle
7. Strawberry Cream non-jewelry candle

Thoughts;
This order was placed both as Holiday gifts and for my own personal use. The jewelry candles were for myself and my daughter and the non-jewelry stuff was gifts.

This order came very quickly and as usually the scents were right on. I loved the Cappuccino Mocha candle cold, but I did not like the warm scent. Nothing wrong at all with it, it was my own personal preference.

I received tons of extra “love” with this order. I received scent shots of; Hot Buttered Popcorn, Grape Jelly, Blueberry Muffin, Heaven, Toasted Marshmallow and Butterscotch Candy. Also, a bag of Banana Cream Pie tarts, a large tart of Hot Cocoa with Marshmallow and a small tart of Caramel Apples and Apple Cider. Received a hand written Thank You card

I will be placing more orders with Ring of Fire in the future

No comments:

Post a Comment