Tuesday, May 19, 2015

The Prim Fairy

Vendor; The Prim Fairy
Order placed; Sampler October 2014

Website; None
Facebook; The Prim Fairy
Owner; Dawn Ensor

YouTube Reveals

What I received; Halloween Sampler
I received scent shots of; Pumpkin Carmel Latte, Apple Jack & Peel, Bloody Oranges, Candy Corn, Amish Harvest, Country Bumpkin, Fairys Potion, Mammas Hot Apple Pie, Blue Raspberry Slushie, Boo Berry and Fairy Leaves. A cupcake in Pink Lollypops, a Tart in Pumpkin Cheesecake and an Extra Glitter Pumpkin Tart


Thoughts;
I found a review for The Prim Fairy on YouTube and wanted to order myself. She is currently only on facebook and that’s who I found her. I placed an order for the Halloween sampler that she had. She had suffered a family emergency and her sampler were scent out much later than she had planned. I did receive the order right on Halloween. A hand written thank you note was in with the order.


I would love to order again, the timing just hasn’t been right. She has wonderful wax, the scents were very nice. Everything is package beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment