Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Lillians Homemade Soy Candles; February 2015

Vendor; Lillians Homemade Soy Candles
Order placed; February 2-15

Website; None right now
Facebook; Lillians Homemade Soy Candles Group
Owner; Lillian Bell

YouTube Reveals

What I ordered; This was several orders in one
1.     Vanilla Sampler; Scent shots of; Very Vanilla, Madagascar Vanilla, Lavender Vanilla, Vanilla Bean Noel, Vanilla Snowflakes, Warm Vanilla Oak, Vanilla Musk, Warm Vanilla Sugar, Vanilla Bean and French Vanilla
2.     Cupcakes from the flash sale in; Enchanted Love and Blueberry Vanilla Cake
3.     Candle, 12 ounces each in; Vanilla Bean Noel, French Vanilla, Strawberry Cuppy Cake and Cappuccino Espresso

Thoughts;
The candles were on my “to order list” for awhile, she had a Vanilla Sampler and as a vanilla fan, I wanted in on this! I ask Lillian if she could ship all this together and she was happy to do so.

I received extra “love” with this order of Baby Powder scent


This company has great customer service and I would most definitely place another order in the future

No comments:

Post a Comment