Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Scarlet Raine; Waste Not Candle

Vendor; Scarlet Raine
Order placed; Waste Not Candle

Facebook; Scarlet Raine
Owner; Tiffany Thibodeau

YouTube Reveals

What I ordered; I ordered a Waste not candle

Thoughts;
I love this idea! I know a lot of vendors do this but what sets SR aside from the other vendors is, you sign up for this on the facebook group, when your up they let you know. The candle is $50 and $20 of that goes to a charity of your choice in the form of a donation.

I chose the Bay Area Humane Society here in my area. I gave them the information and they post a screen shot of the donation on the facebook page.


I received extra “love” in the box of Soap in Bite me and Berry Camu. A body butter sample in the scent of “Caramallow Cookies”

No comments:

Post a Comment